When the folks at 37Signals make those kind of statements, they may sound more like anarchists than the very successful business people that they are.
Here are a few sample quotes:
- "Planning lets the past drive the future"
- "Start a business, not a startup. The bottom line must matter, now"
- "Get to the great by cutting out the good"
- "Ignore the details at the start"
- "You can't build on 'we will decide later'. You can build on 'done'"
- "What is the real cost of a meeting?"
- "If I had listened to customers, I would have built a faster horse" - Henry Ford
- "Marketing is not a department, it is an activity. Accounting is a department"
A quick read, a better listen.